The Patriot's Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Patriot's Fist

We have moved!! Please visit us at http://www.thepatriotsfist.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I like this sig better than yours kaiser....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serious Firepower
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Serious Firepower

I like this sig better than yours kaiser.... Empty
PostSubject: I like this sig better than yours kaiser....   I like this sig better than yours kaiser.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:44 am

http://www.sigsauer.com/Products/ShowCatalogProductDetails.aspx?categoryid=67&productid=265

I always wanted one of these style pistols. The colt mustangs are way to expensive since they ain't making them no more. I love it and at least it is in .380 as well.

Not the first choice for SHTF but a nice all around carry gun. What you all think... Suspect
Back to top Go down
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

PostSubject: Re: I like this sig better than yours kaiser....   I like this sig better than yours kaiser.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:29 pm

[img]I like this sig better than yours kaiser.... Sig_2310[/img]
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: I like this sig better than yours kaiser....   I like this sig better than yours kaiser.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:00 pm

That is cool, kinda crazy looking.
Back to top Go down
Serious Firepower
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Serious Firepower

PostSubject: Re: I like this sig better than yours kaiser....   I like this sig better than yours kaiser.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:11 pm

I really love that sig p238.... It is just like the old colt .380's. There is one major draw back...

The new P238 sig will only come with ONE MAG!!! Add to that the complete lack of .380 acp ammo. Cheaper than dirt is now charging 80 dollars a box LOL. I am never shopping with cheaper than dirt. They sure ain't living up to their name...

All in all I do love that sig 238 and I am leaning twords getting one.I just hope this shortage of .380 will come to pass. Suggested retail on P238 is 515.00
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like this sig better than yours kaiser....   I like this sig better than yours kaiser.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I like this sig better than yours kaiser....
Page 1 of 1