The Patriot's Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Patriot's Fist

We have moved!! Please visit us at http://www.thepatriotsfist.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We would like to hear your ideas

Go down 
+2
Bosun
The Patriot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

We would like to hear your ideas Empty
PostSubject: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:42 pm

If you have any ideas (big or small) on what you would like the new forum to have please post them here. All ideas are welcome, so fire away!

One thing I know that is in the works is a Chat Room that is a little more advanced then the one we currently have at the bottom of the board.
Back to top Go down
Bosun

Bosun

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:50 pm

are we going to lose all the content from this site??
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:21 pm

Bosun wrote:
are we going to lose all the content from this site??

I think so, Patriot can verify. It is a shame since there is some good stuff on here now, cut and paste may be an option for quick transfers on good topics.
Back to top Go down
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:21 am

I was told that transfering the infromation will need to be done manually
(which will be very time consuming)

We have discussed transfering only the threads that are very informative to the new forums.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Among the ideas we have for the forum is a new original logo which we will be using to put on t-shirts, stickers and patches. The logo design is still under construction, but we have an idea that is sure to look sick and set this new forum apart from the others.

Stay tuned to this bat channel!
Back to top Go down
Scrounger

Scrounger

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:06 pm

Having a patch to put on my cammies sounds cool. It could also be used to identify like minded Patriots when the SHTF.
Back to top Go down
Silverback Guerrilla

Silverback Guerrilla

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:13 pm

maybe add section for hunting,camping,fishing etc
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:53 pm

We have also talked of having a VIP only section.
Back to top Go down
Serious Firepower
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Serious Firepower

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:02 pm

I have a friend who does logo design, if you guys tell me what you want I can explain it to him, or you can call him directly. He stated he wanted to help me out and he does not mind us calling him. He just did a project that the company he works for got paid 650K so he knows what he is doing.... He had The Patriots number but has not contacted him yet. I was thinking of a few different names such as (removed because names were open for purchase)etc, if we are going to change the name we need to get on a three way and talk it over on the phone because now will be the time to do it and we can check availaibility on the ones we like as we come up with some different ones. drunken
Back to top Go down
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:39 pm

We are sticking with the current name, I don't want to waste more time trying to come up with something different.

As for Logos, I have a couple of ideas as well as a picture I want to use on the homepage of the new board. I just need to contact the artist and see if he will give me permision.

Serious I will talk to you on the phone about the logo idea rather then post it up on here.
Back to top Go down
Serious Firepower
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Serious Firepower

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:27 pm

tried to touch base today you must have been napping
Back to top Go down
Silverback Guerrilla

Silverback Guerrilla

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:39 am

any news?
Back to top Go down
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Silverback Guerrilla wrote:
any news?

I was told the end of the month the forum will be ready to be handed over to Supeirior, Kaiser and myself. I will make a call in the next couple of days to see if we are still on schedule.
Back to top Go down
Silverback Guerrilla

Silverback Guerrilla

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:29 pm

whats the deal with the new site?
Back to top Go down
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:41 am

Still being worked on. He's a little behind because he has been working on sites that he gets paid for Cool
Back to top Go down
Silverback Guerrilla

Silverback Guerrilla

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:34 pm

new logo
is that a sign that the new site is almost ready?
Back to top Go down
Silverback Guerrilla

Silverback Guerrilla

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:46 pm

put a food and water section on the new site
Back to top Go down
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:16 pm

We can do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We would like to hear your ideas   We would like to hear your ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We would like to hear your ideas
Page 1 of 1