The Patriot's Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Patriot's Fist

We have moved!! Please visit us at http://www.thepatriotsfist.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patriots Fist Intro Video...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serious Firepower
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Serious Firepower

Patriots Fist Intro Video... Empty
PostSubject: Patriots Fist Intro Video...   Patriots Fist Intro Video... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Hope You Enjoy it. I had fun...
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Fist Intro Video...   Patriots Fist Intro Video... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:16 pm

I likey, but you need to let the whole mag go in one big nasty burst. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Serious Firepower
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Serious Firepower

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Fist Intro Video...   Patriots Fist Intro Video... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:51 pm

He just got it so he wanted me to be cool and not super heat the barrel. The Range officers were kinda skittish and were watching where the rounds were going, so with that and the owner asking me to just do bursts I was pretty limited. He is looking for a beta C mag though so we can do a serious rip. He was still breaking it in, so he wanted me to go easy. He promised another trip with a C mag for a better movie!!! bounce

Last edited by Serious Firepower on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid typo's my meat hook fingers can't hit the right keys)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Fist Intro Video...   Patriots Fist Intro Video... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patriots Fist Intro Video...
Page 1 of 1