The Patriot's Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Patriot's Fist

We have moved!! Please visit us at http://www.thepatriotsfist.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)

Go down 
+2
Scrounger
Kaiser
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) Empty
PostSubject: Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)   Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:04 pm

While perusing the local gun store the other day, we came across this gem in the case. I didn't even know they were coming out. Apparently they are only distributed by CAI and not built by them, but by Wise Lite Arms. We handled it and was slightly heavy with a thick coating of some type of parkerizing. Anyway, it is super cool and I need one. Price was $650, not too horrible. Hopefully it will shoot standard 9mm with no issues, having to use subgun ammo would make it almost not worth getting.

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/exclusives/century-arms-semi-auto-version-of-sterlings-smg-9mm/ Twisted Evil

Last edited by Kaiser on Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scrounger

Scrounger

PostSubject: Re: Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)   Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:01 pm

Looks cool, buy it while you can!!
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)   Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:51 am

I may go and put a $100 on it and pay it off within a month, that would mean no Henry lever though for Maine. May have to sell a pistol to supplement some of it. scratch
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)   Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Stopped by the store today and it was just getting boxed up to go to MD. Missed it by a couple days I guess, dang.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)   Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:03 pm

The gun store called the other day and told me that two more came in. I went down and checked them out, one was damaged in transit but the other looked sweet. The bolt felt smooth, everthing was straight, finish is a cool thick black krinkle and comes with two mags. I threw some money on that and might get it this week, maybe. I will post up pictures when in my hands.

Anyone comes across any Stering 34 round mags let me know, they usually run between $30-40. I'd like to have five more max.

I did order this thermal handguard for it, it was usually for silenced Stens but might look cool on the Sterling. It might get in the way of the stock locking in place when folded though.
http://www.ima-usa.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_214_57/products_id/155
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)   Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Here it is................ Twisted Evil

Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) 100_1512
Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) 100_1513
Back to top Go down
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

PostSubject: Re: Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)   Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Sweet, I want one.

I like the leather! do you wear that on your arm to look like Conan.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)   Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:03 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Sweet, I want one.

I like the leather! do you wear that on your arm to look like Conan.

Laughing I don't think I will use it on the gun so I may just use it as a fashion accessory, but only on the weekends with my kilt. Wink
Back to top Go down
Silverback Guerrilla

Silverback Guerrilla

PostSubject: Re: Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)   Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:39 pm

nice very nice
Back to top Go down
Serious Firepower
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Serious Firepower

PostSubject: Re: Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)   Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:20 pm

I remember that gun in robocop where he bent the barrel on it.. hehheheheh don't let robocop get to close brother! Looks cool. Haven't played with one yet, but I never had a bad gun from century arms. My cetme works awesome very accurate, and so far the galil works fine too.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)   Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:19 pm

I had the Sterling out a couple times and put 400 rounds through it. It shoots dead nuts and about an inch low from the factory, have to adjust the front post only a hair.

I shot mostly Wolf but also 50 rounds of UMC, it fed everything fine and ejects cases to the 4 o'clock position and about 6-8 feet back. I had a couple of clicky no bangy and a spring get jammed up once but both were my fault due to my inexperience with the gun and I easily fixed the issues. Had it back out with no more issues.

Rapid fire was easy to control, not as easy as an UZI carbine but definetly controllable as evident by the target below. There were a couple strays, but it was the first time out and they are still hits Twisted Evil (except that one above shoulder)-warning shot. I was shooting cans easily at 40 yards. Very fun gun to shoot and not horribly expensive to buy or shoot.

Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) 100_1514
Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) 100_1515
Back to top Go down
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

PostSubject: Re: Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)   Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:09 am

I want it Cool
Back to top Go down
Bosun

Bosun

PostSubject: Re: Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)   Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:37 pm

Whats with that little guy above the right shoulder? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

PostSubject: Re: Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)   Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Bosun wrote:
Whats with that little guy above the right shoulder? Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm sure thats the hole left by the staple gun when he hung the target up! geek
Back to top Go down
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

PostSubject: Re: Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)   Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:13 pm

Pimp it Bitch!

http://estore.websitepros.com/832529/Detail.bok?no=1047

[img]Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) Mer10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)   Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sterling 9mm-(Now with Pics)
Page 1 of 1