The Patriot's Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Patriot's Fist

We have moved!! Please visit us at http://www.thepatriotsfist.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Win PDX1 9mm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

Win PDX1 9mm Empty
PostSubject: Win PDX1 9mm   Win PDX1 9mm I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:04 am

I wanted to get some more 9mm defense ammo and went with the Winchester bonded shit. Supposedly it is able to maintain its integrety after passing through car doors and walls. It passed the FBI test and blah blah blah.

Dang shit cost $22 for 20 rounds. I went with 147 grain JHP, I'd like to test them out on some stuff but they are too much $. Gonna put a couple through to see about functioning, should be fine since they are pretty rounded. I think they are just a bonded SXT HP.

What is yer favorite defense bullet?
Back to top Go down
Serious Firepower
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Serious Firepower

Win PDX1 9mm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Win PDX1 9mm   Win PDX1 9mm I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:54 pm

I like winchester silver tips and Federal Hydra shocks. I also have some hornandy HP's as well. I have been buying up any 50 round boxes I could find at reasonable prices.Even got some 50 rounds of winchester white box HP's.
Back to top Go down
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

Win PDX1 9mm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Win PDX1 9mm   Win PDX1 9mm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:41 pm

I always liked the Hydrashocks personally.
I have some on hand as well as Nyclads and gold dots

Hornady has some new defensive ammo with a polymer tip (kind of like Corbon DPX) The polymer tip is used instead of a HP to keep the cavity from clogging with clothing and not expanding.

Sounds good, but like all defensive ammo it's a buck a bullet Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Win PDX1 9mm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Win PDX1 9mm   Win PDX1 9mm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win PDX1 9mm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patriot's Fist  :: Weapons :: Ammo and Ballistics-
Jump to: