The Patriot's Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Patriot's Fist

We have moved!! Please visit us at http://www.thepatriotsfist.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XD-9 Tactical Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

XD-9 Tactical Review Empty
PostSubject: XD-9 Tactical Review   XD-9 Tactical Review I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:13 pm

Here is a decent write up on why the XD is GREAT!! and why the glock is not so great Wink

http://www.sightm1911.com/lib/review/XD-9_Tactical.htm
Back to top Go down
Bosun

Bosun

PostSubject: Re: XD-9 Tactical Review   XD-9 Tactical Review I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:12 pm

Very wierd....I've been doing some research on the XD9 as my possible next purchase, and I read that same article last night!

A while ago I took the old lady to the range and we shot a sig 229 .40. She did fine shooting it, but she didn't really like the extra punch of the .40. So I've been considering a 9mm as my next gun and the XD has been getting some damn good reviews...

Has anyone shot one yet?
Back to top Go down
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

PostSubject: Re: XD-9 Tactical Review   XD-9 Tactical Review I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:04 pm

I have a XD-9 Tactical with the OD green frame. Nice gun, good ergonomics. A little bit harder to find holsters for compared to the XD service or any Glock model though.

I have about 750 rounds through it with no problems. No failures to feed or to fire.

I have used a mix of ammo. Winchester FMJ, Winchester HP, Speer Lawman FMJ, Blasers, Remington and some Brazilian brand I can't think of.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: XD-9 Tactical Review   XD-9 Tactical Review I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:08 am

I like the XD's, but glad I have my G17. I set mine up with a 3.5 lb trigger, extended mag release and slide catch, along with some night sights. When it comes down to it, it is all what feels/shoots better for you, both guns are top notch, the Glock is just is more time/battle proven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XD-9 Tactical Review   XD-9 Tactical Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XD-9 Tactical Review
Page 1 of 1