The Patriot's Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Patriot's Fist

We have moved!! Please visit us at http://www.thepatriotsfist.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is a good number of mags to have on hand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

What is a good number of mags to have on hand Empty
PostSubject: What is a good number of mags to have on hand   What is a good number of mags to have on hand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:33 pm

How many mags do you think are needed for each rifle that you own? I personally think 6 is a good minimum and as many as you can afford for a max.

[img]What is a good number of mags to have on hand Survive004[/img]
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: What is a good number of mags to have on hand   What is a good number of mags to have on hand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:45 am

I always look at the price of mags for the particular gun I will be buying as do you I'm sure. A cheap gun is great but when you have to pay $30+ for a mag you may have well got an expensive gun with cheap mags.

I'd say seven is a good number just because most tac vests hold six and that will leave you one in the gun to rotate.

I have at least 35 for my 91 just because they are so available and cheap. I always try and buy factory mags because they are usually most reliable. Whan at shows or a store I may pick a mag up here and there to slowly stock up, I agree with however many you can afford.
Back to top Go down
Serious Firepower
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Serious Firepower

PostSubject: Re: What is a good number of mags to have on hand   What is a good number of mags to have on hand I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:01 pm

I will chime in and say as many as you can afford to have! There is never enough magazines on hand for the mutant zombie hordes. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a good number of mags to have on hand   What is a good number of mags to have on hand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is a good number of mags to have on hand
Page 1 of 1