The Patriot's Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Patriot's Fist

We have moved!! Please visit us at http://www.thepatriotsfist.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assault weapon rigs and vest pics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

Assault weapon rigs and vest pics Empty
PostSubject: Assault weapon rigs and vest pics   Assault weapon rigs and vest pics I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:03 pm

Here are a couple of mine. The vest for the Galil is in need of some mag pouches to finish it and I need some first aid kits in all to make them complete. Lets see what you all have.

First is the un-finnished Galil vest. It is a surplus MOLLE vest I chopped up. Sidearm is a Cougar 9mm.
[img]Assault weapon rigs and vest pics 100_1038[/img]

This is an Arktis Noorloose rig and its contents for the PTR-91 with the sidearm being a Sig 225.
[img]Assault weapon rigs and vest pics 100_1030[/img]
[img]Assault weapon rigs and vest pics 100_1031[/img]

Here is a Blackhawk vest and contents for the Yugo AK and a Glock 17 on a thigh rig.

[img]Assault weapon rigs and vest pics 100_1033[/img]
[img]Assault weapon rigs and vest pics 100_1035[/img]

This one is simple and business, a 590 w/ bandoleer, knife, and a Skorpion assault pistol on a thigh ride.
[img]Assault weapon rigs and vest pics 100_1036[/img]

Oh yeah.......here is what I will be using after Obama gets in.
CVA .54 cal, Gransfors forest axe and Possibles bag.
[img]Assault weapon rigs and vest pics 100_1025[/img]
Back to top Go down
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

PostSubject: Re: Assault weapon rigs and vest pics   Assault weapon rigs and vest pics I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:15 pm

Arktis rig with a DSA STG-58. This rig is pretty much complete, I have mags,first-aid and a couple of other goodies in it.

[img]Assault weapon rigs and vest pics Rigs002[/img]

Colt AR with my Blackhawk vest.

[img]Assault weapon rigs and vest pics Rigs004[/img]

Arktis chest rig and a Mini-14, nice light rifle/mag carrier combo

[img]Assault weapon rigs and vest pics Rigs005[/img]
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Assault weapon rigs and vest pics   Assault weapon rigs and vest pics I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:38 pm

Here is a pic of the Blackhawk rig I just got. I was suprised to find that the Galil 35's fit in fine, two in a pouch. I have six 35 rndrs, two pistol mags and the 9mm in the one mag pouch. I need to get some sort of knife to put on the left shoulder, probably a SOG Pentagon or push dagger.

The second pictures are of a carry case with MOLLE pouches on the outside and it's contents. I actually fit the chest rig in here as well so I have something to carry mags on my person and not just in the bag.

[img]Assault weapon rigs and vest pics 100_1063[/img]
[img]Assault weapon rigs and vest pics 100_1043[/img]
[img]Assault weapon rigs and vest pics 100_1048[/img]
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Assault weapon rigs and vest pics   Assault weapon rigs and vest pics I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:27 am

Here is a LBE/assault vest I picked up for $7. I cut of some pouch flaps and a grenade pouch to suit my needs. I also added the pistol belt. It's not bad for a lightweight rig holding six mags.
Assault weapon rigs and vest pics 100_1287
Back to top Go down
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

PostSubject: Re: Assault weapon rigs and vest pics   Assault weapon rigs and vest pics I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Where are everyone elses pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Assault weapon rigs and vest pics   Assault weapon rigs and vest pics I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:31 pm

I have this MOLLE survival vest I purchased a while ago that I was going to setup for Galil or AR mags but got something else instead. I was bored and put this setup together kinda for fun using the vest, although it's not super practical.

The ties are only for positioning, so I will add some straps with a button/velcro to keep the pistol in place. I thought a small pouch or loop that the muzzle could rest in would give it a way to be drawn fairly quickly. I have had a few rolls of military webbing, straps and elastic straps laying around, so this should be pretty easy once I buy snaps. The last thing is to get another pistol belt to attach to bottom. A MOLLE crossdraw holster would work well also but I wanted to use the Skorpion rather than a conventional sidearm.

I would like to use more of a fighting style knife rather than this TOPS Steel Eagle but this had a MOLLE sheath and fit perfect so I used it for now. The other pouches hold three 20 rounders each and are lightweight since it is only a .32ACP. Anyway, maybe I will post up another pic when it is finished. Any suggestions to add?

Assault weapon rigs and vest pics 100_1377
Assault weapon rigs and vest pics 100_1375
Assault weapon rigs and vest pics 100_1373
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Assault weapon rigs and vest pics   Assault weapon rigs and vest pics I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:47 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Where are everyone elses pictures Very Happy

I don't know, maybe everyone just puts their mags/gear in their pockets or shoves them in their socks.
geek
Back to top Go down
Serious Firepower
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Serious Firepower

PostSubject: Re: Assault weapon rigs and vest pics   Assault weapon rigs and vest pics I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:08 pm

I am making something stay tuned................
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Assault weapon rigs and vest pics   Assault weapon rigs and vest pics I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Serious Firepower wrote:
I am making something stay tuned................

There is some shit on the way that may help. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assault weapon rigs and vest pics   Assault weapon rigs and vest pics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault weapon rigs and vest pics
Page 1 of 1