The Patriot's Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Patriot's Fist

We have moved!! Please visit us at http://www.thepatriotsfist.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The ultimate Marlin guide gun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

The ultimate Marlin guide gun Empty
PostSubject: The ultimate Marlin guide gun   The ultimate Marlin guide gun I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:59 pm

Marlin must have finally noticed allthe cutomized guide guns being built and decided to get a piece of the action. I would love to get my handson one of these as they have all the desirable custom features that I like such as as the GR sights and enlarged lever.

From Marlins site

Marlin® Unveils Big Bore Series 1895SBL – The Ultimate “Guide Gun”

North Haven, CT – Guides and outfitters have placed their trust in Marlin lever-action carbine rifles for decades due to their rugged dependability, fast actions and compact stow-anywhere design. For 2009, Marlin takes the guide rifle to the extreme with the introduction of the Model 1895SBL.

The new 1895SBL is chambered for the legendary 45-70 Government; a round that has proven its worth on every North American big game species from Maine to Alaska. The 1895SBL is built to handle the worst mother nature can throw its way with stainless steel barrel, receiver, trigger guard plate, loading gate and enlarged loop lever. Other distinguishing features include a weather-impervious laminated stock, heavy 18 1/2-inch barrel and 6-shot full length tubular magazine.

Ready for a quick call to action, the 1895SBL features the durable XS® Ghost Ring Sight System which allows for faster target acquisition and improved accuracy over conventional sights. For those who prefer using optics, the 1895SBL comes standard with a XS lever rail that provides a rock-solid mounting platform for a variety of options including long eye relief scout scopes, traditional scopes and even red dot or holographic sights.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate Marlin guide gun   The ultimate Marlin guide gun I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Sweet, Marlin levers rule and Winchester drools.
Back to top Go down
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate Marlin guide gun   The ultimate Marlin guide gun I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Finally found some pictures

http://www.gunblast.com/Marlin-1895SBL.htm
Back to top Go down
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate Marlin guide gun   The ultimate Marlin guide gun I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:33 pm

I hope marlin comes out with a 30/30 and 35 remington version
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate Marlin guide gun   The ultimate Marlin guide gun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ultimate Marlin guide gun
Page 1 of 1