The Patriot's Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Patriot's Fist

We have moved!! Please visit us at http://www.thepatriotsfist.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what if scenario

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverback Guerrilla

Silverback Guerrilla

what if scenario Empty
PostSubject: what if scenario   what if scenario I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:26 am

after everything has gone down,you and whoever u live with now
were unable to move locations,ur held up in your house,thier has been raiding group in the area taking everything they wanted,raping woman,trading kids for goods,or killing them all togther
one day out of the blue you get shot out side
the gun shot is going to be fatal,you and ur loved one/ones are in the house defending your position you dont have much time before you pass
what would you do or say to your loved one knowing your dying and they well be left with just themselves<girlfrien,wife,fiance,kids> to survive
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

what if scenario Empty
PostSubject: Re: what if scenario   what if scenario I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:53 pm

I'd say, give them hell and don't let them take you alive.
Back to top Go down
The Patriot
Admin
The Patriot

what if scenario Empty
PostSubject: Re: what if scenario   what if scenario I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:16 pm

I would tell them what to load into a daypack and explain to them to use the cover of darkness to make it to a family members house in town.

Hopefully once they made it there they could come back to my place (in force) for payback and to take the rest of my gear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what if scenario Empty
PostSubject: Re: what if scenario   what if scenario I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what if scenario
Page 1 of 1